Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

October 8, 2006

At 1:31 this morning we welcomed a new member of our family. Emma Grace McCleskey-Goldsmith. Weighing in @ 5lbs6oz and 18 1/2'' tall, she made her appearance into this world. I would like to commend my sister Tausha Nicole on this feet of giving birth, she was in early labor, and we finally got a "dr" that didn't just send her home. Niki pushed for 1 minute total.
A-MA-ZA-ZING.

In other news, yesterday flo and I went to work with Mom to help get some overtime in we were shredding and filing reports to help her out. The office we were in had a OCD employee, even his tool chest was in efficient organized, spaced out order. Well I had to teach him life is not as serious as he may think, so I rearranged his stapler, tape, and calculator for him. And on another desk i switched out the scotch tape for the black electronic tape:) Its so cute, I hope he finds it a more efficient way to use the black tape (i saw it in a magazine once). Anyway, Mom will have to let me know if he got upset or not. I hope he can take a joke. I CAN!!:)

So we were up at the hospital til 4 this morning, finally went home and went to sleep. We are headed to the hospital in the next few so, hope we gets to hold her this mahnin':)

I'm outtie!

5 Comments:

At 12:21 PM , Blogger reber said...

Congradulations.....you better be-have your self. Some men can be BEARS when you mess with their space.

 
At 4:16 PM , Blogger BASF said...

You may not be going to work with Mom anymore.

 
At 7:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that would solve that problem huh Sis. Mitchi??

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

JFYI - the black tape is STILL in the tape dispenser! Haven't spoken to him yet, so not sure how he took it.....busy morning here, guys leaving on a jet plane for VERIZON meetings!

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home