Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Back to the Grindstone

Hello to everyone!! Back to work this morning. Thank God, it wasn't unbearable, he really blessed me there, this afternoon is a little, and still have lots and lots to catch up on before I can go back to work as normal. But God blessed me to be able to go to campmeeting, at the last minute. Guess my boss isn't so terrible when I can pray for him:) Anyway, thank the Lord I stepped out on faith to go and then I get another "surprise" I thought, for my birthday my employer just gave me my bonus(monthly) and last paycheck of the month together. But when he is filling me in on work this morning, he tells me I have a check in there. Well I'm asking him didn't he already give me my bonus on my birthday and he said "No that was for your birthday". So praise the Lord, that was a nice birthday present and in the right time. God has been so good to me, there is so much to praise him for.

We were able to go to Asheville on Sunday morning for service, thanks to Sis Lisa and Bro Shea for allowing us to stay with them on Saturday night. They were a blessing for us. Its a blessing to be amoung the saints!

Anyway, guess I better get back to work. Have a good rest of the day!! And a better tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 12:54 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

you are welcome to stay any time we really enjoyed you guys!

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

Agreed - God has been so good to you. So happy you are back in the fold of Jesus. Praise God.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home