Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

BUSY BUSY AS A BEE

Wow, this has been a very busy day at the office. We had 4 people in the waiting room at one time. I suppose that could be signs of progress (we are a relatively new office). However I think it must be due to the LOVELY change in the weather. It was such a beautiful day and sunshine and a lovely breeze, it was very cheery today I must say.

Anyway, it has slowed down a little this afternoon. Looking forward to tonights service. Have lots to do to plan for the weekend. FRIDAY is my 27th birthday. I am more excited about this birthday than I have been since I turned 16. I have no clue as to why its even important, maybe I feel more mature, that its the one day I can act like a nut? That must be it. So I have to work on my B'day (unreliable people) so I am going to scout out a button or a crown or something to let all my patients know its my birthday. Maybe I will make a t-shirt or something. We will have to find out.

Anyway, here is to a good rest of the day..

Faith

3 Comments:

At 1:13 PM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

hmmmmm, t-shirt, crown, button.........hmmmmmm let me think.
Also looking forward to tonight's service.......

 
At 3:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You remember that floofy crown you were going to make me wear last year...you could use that...LOL

 
At 10:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I have a feathery pink tiara that I got to wear on my b'day a few months ago. You want me to drop it by the office? :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home