Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

First of Many (I hope)

Well I'm sure whoever you are, you know me so I will skip introductions and shove you into the depths of my day (on average).

Morning, tired, don't want to get out of bed(wouldn't be so bad if I'd make it in earlier). But alas, getting ready for my 30 minute trip I take 3 mornings a week to Decatur, where my main office is. 2 wonderful days of the week, i get 10 minutes extra sleep, I go to Hunstville (a satellite office). I don't think the lady I work with likes me too much right now. I'm a manager, and I seem to be giving her more things to do, so that I can get my things done. I hope she will get over it soon. I don't like working like that.

I sought salvation on Sunday, and I am happy to report that I feel amazingly better. Just knowing that you have the Lord to turn to whenever you have a problem is worth a million friends in the world. They don't want to see you happy anyway, as long as you are doing what they want to do they will stick around, but the minute you have an opinion or desire different from theirs they will ditch you and move to the next person. Thank God for the Saints that are always there to uplift and encourage you in time of need. It is good to be saved!

Faith

3 Comments:

At 10:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yippee!!! Welcome to bloggerland! And PTL for a wonderful answer to prayer!! Love ya sis!!!

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

WOO HOO welcome to that land of bloggers! Glad too you are saved! God is good.

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogger world!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home