Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

100 things you didn't know about me

1. I have a pen fetish (i work in an office)
2. I always wanted to be an actress
3. I have a fondness for thunderstorms
4. I hate my job
5. My family laughs at me when I get upset
6. I used to want to be a standup comedian
7. I was constantly made fun of in school (not because of religion)
8. I rarely studied in high school and college
9. I have a fear of cave crickets (they are the devil)
10. I used to be baptist and one time
11. I had a pet duck named Petunia
12. I have milked a cow before(a lot actually)
13. I wanted to be a professional singer
14. I don't like change
15. But I feel I adapt easily
16. When I did study I would teach to an empty room
17. I failed geometry the first go round
18. I wanted an afro at one time
19. At one time I didn't want to have children
20. I have changed my mind since then
21. Newborns scare me
22. My father said I should have become a lawyer
23. My first sleep over with a friend was when I was 12
24. I was/am a momma's girl
25. I used to have a fear of using public restrooms
26. I only went to the bathroom one time during my only summer camp
27. I love my family even when it malfunctions
28. Sometimes my face turns red when I walk in a room full of people
29. I used to broadcast news with a hairbrush(as a mic) while my mom cooked dinner
30. I'm not a snobby person, just shy when I first meet or get to know people
31. I used to do commercials for my pawpaw's(Bro.McCleskey) vitamins
32. When I was 4 I would look through a J.C.Penny's book and wanted to be a "Bapatist"
33. My worse nightmare would be a bed full of snakes
34. Can you imagine snakes on a plane?
35. I would pray to fall out of an airplane toilet
36. I used to make up songs, out loud, I still do that
37. My name in Spanish class was Lola
38. A "Zero" bar and "Dr.Pepper" is the best treat ever
39. I can't shut my mind off when I try to go to sleep
40. I can't stand it when people blow their nose in public
41. My grandmother(McCleskey) used to make us walk around with books on our heads
42. We used to play guitars made out of tennis rackets
43. I was almost a cheerleader in 8th grade
44. I AM a Bama fan
45. I once went to an Auburn/Arkansas game
46. I got a sunburn while there
47. It was on top of poison ivy
48. I wish I were shorter
49. I like to wear heels
50. I once hit myself in the head with 2 golfballs
51. "The Nutcracker" is my favorite ballet (and music) ever.
52. I fall upstairs
53. I fall downstairs too
54. Sometimes I fall quite gracefully
55. I love jellybeans
56. Superman is my favorite superhero
57. Fruit Loops are my kryptonite
58. I once told some kids who were mean to me that we owned slaves; they left me alone that day.
59. I grew up in the 80's- "hair" bands rocked
60. I used to headbang
61. I still like "hair" bands
62. I would rather clean a toilet than do the dishes
63. I have to clean the toilet before I puke in it
64. People say I sound like "Hank the Cowdog" when I really laugh
65. We once went over a hay bail in a semi, and I wet myself (I was 8)
66. I wanted to be a ballerina when I was younger
67. I also wanted to be an ice skater
68. So I was practicing on polished hardwood floors, and I busted my tooth when I fell
69. I still wanted to be an ice skater
70. I can sew a little
71. I cleaned the house the day my family butchered hogs
72. I don't like "house" animals, all animals belong outside
73. I have a fear of dogs
74. I like making up words
75. I can't keep a plant alive
76. I place more responsibility on myself than I should
77. I inherited my mothers work ethic
78. I inherited my fathers need to fix other peoples problems
79. I don't think I fit in with my family
80. I don't think I'm a good manager-I'm to picky
81. My mom says I'm her "Jo" (from "Little Women")
82. I was the only child my parents would let go with them on a tractor trailor trip
83. I don't like talking on the phone
84. I used to play paper dolls in the back of the semi, on trips with my parents
85. the best sleep is in the back of a semi.
86. I tend to giggle when I get really sleepy
87. I also start to stutter
88. If I'm that tired I usually end up talking in my sleep
89. I have never been on an airplane
90. I love road trips
91. I'm itching to go on one now
92. But I can't ever get off of work
93. I used to get car sick (and still do at times)
94. My dream vacation is to go to Hawaii
95. My favorite song is "Gotta Have Faith"
96. I wanted to marry Michael Jackson (when he was still a man)
97. I have a rich Amish heritage
98. I'm glad they can have toilets in their house
99. I'm scared of outhouses and portapotties
100. It took me all day to come up with this list.

3 Comments:

At 6:29 AM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

Good list! I can laugh at you if you AREN'T mad! You really are hillarious! Love you - glad you're back!

 
At 10:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I remember #50 - that was so funny that I almost #65. And I totally agree with #85, #97 & #98. :D

 
At 7:41 AM , Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

in regards to #55. how about jenibeans? lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home