Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Undetermined


Wow, thanks to all who made my birthday special. Flo was great to invite some of the young ladies to hang out. Thanks Leah and Tammy and Ashlee for being present!! Anyway, I had to sadly work on my birthday, so I wore a ribbon stating it was my birthday(thanks mom and flo for finding one)

Not only was it my birthday but it was also my cousin Lilly's birthday and then China's was on the 19th. Faye's was on the 23rd. Davids was the 23rd, and another cousins was on the 23rd. And I used to think I was alone. This was the first year I remember my birthday being BEFORE Knoxville Campmeeting. Didn't realize how special it was being during campmeeting. Although it was nice to be with family too.

Anyway, back to the grindstone. Not been to aweful busy today, which it normally is packed. I'm sure it will be busy tomorrow. Anyway for all of you...

Who are going to Knoxville, be careful and have a great time in fellowship and service. I hope the whole week goes well. My mother and Flo are leaving on Wednesday (wish I was going:( ) oh well maybe next year. Anyway, have funnnn all of you.

4 Comments:

At 3:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself...Love ya!!!

 
At 7:24 AM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

Wish too you could go with us. Sure I can't just "kidnap" you and tuck you in the trunk & take you with us?? I'm sure Dr J would be able to manage - NOT - your such a good dependable worker he makes no extra effort to find a stand in for you - in other words - he can't find one that can fill your shoes & do the job as well as you do. Now, how is that for some schmoozing?? LOL
love you.

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

This IS a gate. HAHA! Have a great week, Faith!

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Faith, glad you had fun. :)

Wanna feel good about yourself? Check out my blog - but don't read it with liquid in your mouth. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home