Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Friday, September 22, 2006

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TODAY IS MY 27TH BIRTHDAY

THANK YOU MOTHER FOR HAVING ME!!

Thank you for going through the morning sickness, and labor and all the things you had to put up with me through the years.

Thank you for your consistancy and example of what true salvation can do to your life. I would not be doing what I'm doing today if I had any other mother. I love you and appreciate you for all that you do.

I love you!!

3 Comments:

At 4:13 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Happy Birthday!!! FAITH!!!!

 
At 6:01 AM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

*crying* Thank you Faith - but God has blessed ME with YOU in my life! I'm glad that I am/was a good example for you! But, as you know, God DID the work! I love you & apprecaite you, now enough of the mushy stuff! MUAH

 
At 6:01 AM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

Love your profile pic btw.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home