Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Funny, and so typically ME!!

I woke up this morning with a song in my heart. Got ready to go to work, and had a glass of water with me for my commute. So I was singing and praising on my way to work, reached over for a sip of water, and the glass slips and pours all over my skirt. It wouldn't have been so bad if there hadn't been so much. There was a puddle of water on my skirt and was dripping, so the back of my skirt was wet as well. There is just another example of the clutz that I am!! Guess it runs in the family! *winkwink* Anita:) Thank God I didn't lose the song in my heart!

6 Comments:

At 10:56 AM , Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

awww, sorry faithi.
I happen to know how you feel. I am the person that runs into doors and walls and so forth.

In fact, last night...jef was sitting here at my computer and I came and sat in the floor next to him and SMACK! went the forehead on the keyboard tray.

I hit my ELBOW on the door handle to the fridge all the time...and on the handle on the wall in the shower. This is probably the reason I would MUCH rather take a bath. Nothing for me to smack my elbows on! LOL

You aren't alone.

You either, Nita!

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger Faithypooh79 said...

If you keep smackin' eyebrows all the time, maybe you should grow them out for extra padding lol. I have my drink in the other room now so i won't spill it all over the computer. Oh well life goes on I guess!

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Sorry, I know it SNOT funny! Poor thing. But praise God too you didn't loze the song in your heart. *wink*

 
At 7:06 AM , Blogger bonnie said...

I am sorry Faith ,but it is kinda fun only becase it sound just like something I would do! It almost makes you want to cry and laugh at the same time.

 
At 9:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for bringing remembrance to my mind. LOL I'm still sore from that incident!! :D

It's tough being a klutz, isn't it? You might think about taking your CM sidekick with you to attach to your desk to keep your drink in. I have mine attached to my desk here at home - definate lifesaver!

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger Faithypooh79 said...

knowing me I would somehow attempt to upend the whole sidekick itself, fizzling my computer tower, best keep it in the back:):)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home