Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Friday, October 06, 2006

TGI FRIDAY

OK so this morning was aweful. It wouldn't have been so bad if I could have woke up earlier. I love overcast,stormy days and thats what I thought we were having (its sunny now). But I just kept hitting the snooze button, and ended up late to work. Flo made these little bacon/egg/hawaiin rolls for breakfast they were really good. Going down the road I came upon a wreck, so thank God I kept hitting the snooze button. Even when we think its aweful that we are late, sometimes its for the best. Anyway...

#does this post seem all jumbled up?

Left a little early from work yesterday, went to meet Niki at the hospital. That baby sure does like to tease us about when she is coming. Anyway, prayed with Niki and tried to make her laugh, she was really upset and panicky. So anyway, ended up going out to eat afterwards, then went home did all the laundry and cleaned what was left over:) I hope Niki is feeling better today. We have dinner at her house tonight, so that should be some fun. Don't know what were doing after.

Peace out!

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

God protects us from so much we don't even know about. Thank God for his protecting hand on you this morning.

Probably just chillen at Niki's tonight.....maybe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home