Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Another Day

1. Well I finally feel like work is turning back into normal.
2. I still have dictations to catch up on.
3. Oh yeah and billing too.
4. My doctor just left the office for an hour.
5. He went to another doctor appointment.
6. I have to go to Target at lunch and shop for some things.
7. Then after work I have to go return something that didn't work out at Wal-Mart.
8. Then I am going to moms so's I can get ready for services tonight.
9. I am looking forward to services tonight, very much indeed.
10. Then I have to do laundry after service tonight, so's I have clean clothes to wear the rest of the week.
11. There never seems to be enough time to do work in the day (at work)
12. I guess there would be if I didn't post huh?
13. Well I don't know what else I have to do.
14. No, there was no accidental spills this morning.
15. The eggs Flo made this morning were too spicy.
16. But it was very nice of her to make breakfast:)
17. THANKS FLO!!
18. No this isn't another 100 things, just listing my stuff for the day.

I'm outtie!!

5 Comments:

At 9:00 AM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

Happy Wednesday to you! I too am so looking forward to services tonight.
Glad things are getting back to 'normal' for you.
That was sweet of Florabeth - I believe she is a "keeper"! LOL

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling like things are getting back to normal for you. :)

That was sweet of Flo!

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

smooth man. I finally figured out that my 5 year old is plenty capable of making them some breakfast and I pretty much can just let them at it so I can have an opportunity to wake up a bit more before I begin my day. LOL

Too spicy? What did miss flo put IN those eggies? Let me guess...garlic? :-?

Anyhoodunnybunnywunny...guess I will go mop the flo! LOLOL no pun intended.

But it was funny, no?

 
At 12:43 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

What song was in your heart yesterday? It was nice to see you and comp. at cm. =) I saw a pic of ya'll in a photo album (J.C.) HAHA(Cici's)! This comment is hard to read. HAHA! Later. ~

 
At 1:13 PM , Blogger Faithypooh79 said...

Jeni, she put cracked pepper in the eggs this morning. Leah, "Stand still, and let God move" was the song in my heart yesterday. Leah, yes, twas like I was really arguing a point to Mr. Jamie in that pic @ CiCi's, alas, was just convo going on:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home