Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

TO ELLIOTT SMITH who is 1 year old today!! Have a great one!

To everyone else. Life is wonderful. What a blessing to be saved and sanctified!! I'm so happy to be out of that old life of selfishness and sinfulness. God is so good. Many songs have been floating in my mind. I am sure you can figure the way they are going. "Don't give up on the brink of a miracle..." "God is working, he's still working...", and "Stand still and let God move..." If you are a saint in the Church of God, remember our "request" close to our hearts:) Thanks.

Now I heard a patient talk of a most peculiar thing. Its called "Dark Chocolate antioxidant: with Acai berry" if anyone has ever heard of this, could you let me know. Its like a "fix all" or natural cure for a lot of things. The patient left me with some material, so... I know its expensive, but myself, I do not like modern medicine, I believe the medications they give you are worse than the problem that you have, and should seek "alternative" treatments. (I know I work in the medical field) But God is greater than any "Dr." and we can help ourselves in the health of our body. Let me know if you know anything about this.

Have a good rest of the day!!

3 Comments:

At 4:16 AM , Blogger BASF said...

Dark chocolate is supposed to have anti-oxidants. I don't know about the herb. Many herbs will do good without the side effects of medications, but nothing is a "fix-all"...

Unless, of course, it is so expensive that the fix all is for the person who is selling it. They may be able to fix a lot with the money they get.

 
At 6:46 AM , Blogger Faithypooh79 said...

Yeah, I looked it up yesterday afternoon and it was kinda pricey. The drink(which you drink 8oz a day) for 25 oz was 39.00. I thk i will start vitamins though.

 
At 8:38 AM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

I agree with basfsogp - might be a fixall for them! LOL

I started on vitamins this past week. Have felt better since.

Yes, God is so good & am so happy & thankful you are back in the fold of God. Beautiful life it is. Praise God.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home