Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Still Improving:):)

Yay, baby Emma is continuing to improve everyday. This morning she went from eating 5cc's to 10 cc's per feeding and the goal is 10cc-20cc's each feeding in order for he IV to come out. Also her breathing is becoming more normal, she has been breathing with her belly, and now she is breathing with her lungs! I'm so happy, maybe, Lord willing, she will be out by Friday. We went into the nursery to see her last night. I got to see her up close and touch her for the first time last night. She is a sweet, sweet baby!! She has the tiniest little fingers, but they are long (piano anyone??). And long narrow feet. She has very petite features (yay) and is so pretty, and lots of soft dark brown hair (yay again). I can't wait to hold her. Please pray saints that everything will continue to go well so she can go home soon!!

Nothing too much is happening, ready for church tonight and looking forward to revival in Morgan City next week. I have to run errands at lunch, and take care of some things for the car. I am thanking God publicly for my new car, I love it a lot and appreciate it more, since driving my old one last night...Yay!!

bye for now.

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm (yay)so (yay) glad (yay) she (yay) is (yay) doing (yay) so (yay) much (yay) better (yay!!!!)

Just picking on ya...(yay)!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home