Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

TWO JOBS???

Man o man, how does people do this???:) I am now on my second job. Which is better than my full-time one, because time is flying by and there is lots more to do here. I do like my job and the people that I work with, just still can't get used to the pace of it. I left today about 4:20 there had been nothing to do for about a solid 2 hours. So I just came on to Decatur and have finished up some things on the money end. Want to make it worth the drive here, so will stay a little more than an hour, then i will go in on saturday morning, clean the office at Dr J's and do some more things I need to catch up on :)

So this is my update, and hopefully my new job will pick up so's i am not looking at the clock all day wondering if this is all there is to life:):) iTS NOT that bad.

Pray for me and I will pray for you. See you'uns later:)

3 Comments:

At 8:52 PM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

Sorry the job is slower than you anticipated it to be. But hopefully with more experience you get under your belt the more responsibility they will give you and it will be better for you!

Glad you are still saved & much encouraged! You are a blessing to me & I appreciate you muches.

 
At 1:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Miss you, sweetie! Really long days go by without getting emails from you! Hope things get a bit busier for you. :)

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

GIRLO! Just enjoy it being slow. It sounds like if you have 2 jobs and one is full time that you can use a slow paced one. :) Keep us updated!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home