Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Back to Work

#1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LILLIE NICOLE WHO IS THE BIG #6 TODAY, MISS YOU LITTLE GIRL, HOPE TO SEE YOU SOMETIME SOON!!

Well I didn't go to work yesterday, I got the sickness! I have had a sinus infection NO FUN!! Anyway, I have gotten back to work today, and I feel as though I am running and going NOWHERE. Oh well, all I can do is my best.

So I am selling my old car YAY, and God has worked that out. Praise the Lord!!! And I have done some spring cleaning for the winter. Changing out wardrobes and such, getting ready for winter. I didn't realize how many clothes I have but I have lots, not that I wear all of them. So, stuff is getting done, and I am glad it is colder, I love summer and wearing flipflops, but it seemed to drag on and on, so I hope we have a very cold winter.

So it doesn't seem like I have a lot to say, but maybe because I've said it all to someone else before, so I have got it all out and now I can't remember what has been happening. So sign my comments if you stop by, just a quick hi will do:)P

6 Comments:

At 7:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...I wonder who she has been talking to that now she has nothing to say to the rest of her reading audience...LOL "wink-wink"

 
At 6:27 AM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

Hi!

Nuff said.

Hugz

 
At 7:43 AM , Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

I JUST said 'hi'.

At least SOMEbody got their house clean!

LOL

 
At 6:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi!

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger Vanessa said...

Hey girl! SO, who is this you've been talking to? hmmm... Holla at you later! ~Vanessa


btw, was I just supposed to say HI!?

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Just stopped by to say hello to you!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home