Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Emma

went to Birmingham this morning, to meet with the team of surgeons at the childrens hospital. She has fluid in her middle ear. They are hoping to do surgery on her lip,nose at 3 months, roughly that is January 25. And at this time they are going to put tubes in her ears as well to drain the fluid. Then at 10 months, she will go for the surgery on the Palate(inside mouth), and at this time, they will put larger tubes in her ears. So praise the Lord, he has answered prayers thus far, go to link above to get the horses mouth edition:) That would be Oma:) She is the horses mouth:) hahaha

Anyway, work is work, life is moving along, I had the opportunity for sweetness this morning. I was able to be sweet, instead of (old faith) being rude and helped a co-worker out with a tough situation. Anyway, I love life. I love being saved, and being able to pray for things myself, and the ability to live for God in this present world, free from sin.

bya

3 Comments:

At 2:08 PM , Blogger Faithypooh79 said...

well since no one signs, i will just have to do it myself. Consider this a post, i am bored at work, Ready to go home!! I miss sleeping in on rainy days, Glad its cold again:)

 
At 11:08 AM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

Well, I ain't NEVER been called a HORSE before. Have been called many things in my lifetime, but this is a first......being sanctified, I will smile & go on........

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger Denna said...

There are days you don't hear from anybody, and then there are days you hear from many. I will sign your blog.:)
I am sorry Emma has to go through this. God could move on her little body that she would not have to have any of those surgerys. That would be great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home