Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Not much

Is going on in my life, I am working (hard haha) and we are attending services at Morgan City for their fall revival. Life is just moving along. Emma is home, went home last Friday, and she will be making her first appearance at church tonight, she is a little ball of nothing just light as a feather. But anyway, I will hope to have some interesting stories in the coming days?? Who knows.

I have a Dr Pepper addiction now, I never really liked it before, was kinda sweet tasting, I always preferred coke, but I really like it now, and I get so hyper on it, that I keep everybody up later than usual, and its hard for me to wind down, but when I do, I crash. But I like it anyways. Yes, I had some before posting this.

bya

3 Comments:

At 2:04 PM , Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

Dr. Pepper addiction

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Whoever heard of such a thing?







teehee

 
At 3:25 PM , Blogger Faithypooh79 said...

believe me there is one, I think you know of what I speak there Jen:):)

 
At 10:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, no... there are TWO of you???? Skeery. :D Luby both, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home