Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

ROLL TIDE ROLL


http://www.rolltidebama.com/

This is my first Tribute to the Tide. I am going to actually listen to a game on the radio this afternoon. I have always been a fan of Bama, who hasn't haha. I would have went to school there if I could have. Anyway, I would like to say ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!! Enjoy the game, and don't let it steal your joy if we lose.

P.S. click the link and listen to that!!

8 Comments:

At 8:19 AM , Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

UT'S GOIN' DOWN !!!!!!!!!!

er um....... hehehe 'scuse me.

Roll Tide.

 
At 9:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

pfffftttttt :)

 
At 11:09 AM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

Boy.

 
At 7:16 PM , Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

yeah, well, it was a PURty good game...even if we DID lose.

And it DIDN'T take my joy. :-)

 
At 7:11 AM , Blogger Denna said...

You guys have got it bad. I used to love the games, but I just don't care much for them anymore.

 
At 12:40 PM , Blogger Faithypooh79 said...

This was just a special game is all. I don't usually follow it either Denna:)

 
At 1:46 PM , Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

cause she's not really a bama fan. ;-)

j/k, faithy.

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger Faithypooh79 said...

AWW, i AM a Bama Fan!! Lets get that strait, I just would rather watch than listen to the games, I don't know 1/2 of what they are talking about anyway.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home