Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

UPDATE

I have been praying for my job situation to work out to what God thinks I need to do. I haven't been going out here and just applying for every job, i haven't even been lead to, just kinda asking around. Well in this time, Flo had an interview, and was trying to decide if this is what she wanted to do. Well it worked out that she passed on it and recommended me. I had an interview right after work on Monday, and was praying on the way there that if this was IT, that she would hire me on the spot, and that is what she did.

I start on Nov 13, and I am going to work a few nights a week for my current job until some financial things get taken care of. So I just wanted to thank God for working this all out, he truly is a wonderful God, and I am so thankful he had mercy on me.

4 Comments:

At 2:55 PM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

Amen! Praise God, he knows just exactly WHAT we need WHEN we need it. Glad things are working out for you & that you will be in a less stressful job environment.
Big hugz.

 
At 2:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about that...LOL Love ya girlie and PTL for answering prayer!!

 
At 7:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats, Faithy! :)

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

That's a blessing! It is good to KNOW a job is directly a blessing from God!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home