Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Monday, November 13, 2006

NEW JOB

Hello, I feel like I have been in the dark ages all day. My new job as "title clerk" started today. I filled out the necessary forms, had some surprising forms to fill out. Had a good LONG day, it was very SLOW for a first day, I think there were a total of 3 hours that I didn't do anything. There was no work, and I don't have a computer in the sense of the computers we have today. I am logging in information through the super low way, and with a black screen noless. Oh well, just means I won't have any opportunities to play around and I will HAVE to do my job LOL. So I hope tomorrow is a little bit busier and I can feel like I've actually WORKED. So alas, to those that I can't contact during the day, I hope this will have gotten you up to speed.

In other news, things are going very well. I am still saved and sanctified and unified with the saints of God. Some things have happened this weekend, that have been very encouraging and I hope soon to share them with everyone:) Until then, enjoy life and stay encouraged.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

Nothing worse then not having ENOUGH WORK to keep one busy! Hoping that things will only get better for you at work & personally! Big hugs. Love & appreciate you much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home