Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Friday, February 03, 2012

Easier Way For Busier Mom's to Juice!

I wanted to share an easy alternative for those that don't want to deal with the measuring of your fruits and yogurt.



This is great! It only has 70 cal per serving. Just add your milk (skim has 40 per serving) spinach, kale and broccoli. You'll need to add water to thin it out, it was thick.

This was easy, less messy, and quicker. Plus you don't have to cut and freeze it yourself, less prep time. Also you can find coupons for these, and Publix runs BOGO free sales on these from time to time.



Since I had such a bad day yesterday. This juice first thing in the morning, made me feel good, like I'm doing something great for myself.

2 Comments:

At 7:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for that tip! Certainly makes it easier to just throw everything into the blender without cutting! <3 ya!

 
At 7:39 AM , Blogger Lori Ü said...

Awesome - might have to check that out! Not a good morning for me either this morning :( I missed my juice - first time since I started Sunday. But, I'll get better with it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home