Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Monday, January 30, 2012

My daily meals

I wanted to share some low calorie meals I had today. I am starting to really enjoy seeing what's left of my calories by the end of the day. I was scrambling for an after dinner snack.
But anyway, I had a salad with a cup of diced chicken with bacon pieces, croutons and dressing for about 396 calories. For dinner I baked a pre-marinated pork tenderloin, baked potatoes that had butter, sour cream and bacon pieces and a cup of vegetable steamer medley it was 596 calories. So there you have two balanced meal ideas that didn't take long to put together. Happy eating

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home