Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Time for a change

I have decided to update my long drought by changing the direction that it is going. Through the economical downward spiral, and the birth of our sweet little twins; we no longer eat out the way we used to. This has forced me to start getting creative and make dinner for my family imitating the stuff we would normally eat when we went out.

So from Beauregards, buffalo chicken tenders and cheese fries, to Olive Garden's chicken alfredo, which I will post as I remake these wonderful dishes, not sparing any calories... So the next time I update it will be with pictures and recipes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home