Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I know, I know

I need to post, thank you Courtney.

Well, we were so glad to see the saints at the beautiful wedding. You all did a great job, it turned out very elegant and beautiful. We were glad we were able to be there.

It will be 11 months since our wedding this next week, WOW how time flies!! Soon it will be 5 like another couple we know:)

Just settling into my new job, well old job, with the Dr at R&A Clinic. Things going better than I expected, we stay super busy, which is a great thing and a sad thing:) :(

David started his new job this morning, he hasn't called me much so they may be keeping him busy, lets hope and pray so, it seems like a step up anyway, keep praying for us Saints.

There is another thing I would like to request prayer for, God knows about it but those who can please remember this that God would have his way.

I will try to get some pictures up in the next week or so.

MRS.P

4 Comments:

At 7:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you updated...very cool! lol Glad things are going good with both your jobs and I am praying for your request! Love you!

 
At 9:19 PM , Blogger reber said...

Woo-hoo......you updated. Yep, we will pray! Tell David that the boys miss him. Maybe you two could come up and play games one night.

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

Your welcome, Faith.

 
At 8:44 PM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

WOW - I guess I am a little behind in this! Good to see you updating again, glad things are going well for you two! Love ya. Prayerfully

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home