Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Good Desires.

As some of you if not most know about me, I have always been career minded. I have worked very hard to make something of myself and pursued it to feel good about my life, I had a purpose. When I started talking to David, I started praying that if He was going to be my husband, that God would give me the desire to be a wife and the desire to be a keeper at home. God answered prayer, I dislike working, and just want to be at home, cleaning, cooking, and organizing. Now I know I have only been married 2 weeks, and have a ways to go, but this is my desire. I folded and put away 4 loads of laundry from Monday and Wednesday, Now I usually had a load of whites and load of darks every 2 weeks, I never knew how many clothes men go through, especially ones that work outside. I washed all my dishes and gifts I got from the shower, I just have the bathroom and vacuming and some minor organizing to do tomorrow. I am just thankful for good desires. When I was out in sin, I had no desire for these things, I just wanted to please my flesh and be selfish, I hope I am getting over the selfishness. David was sick with the Flu, still sort of is. He had a fever Wednesday and Thursday night, thank the Lord he felt better in the mornings where he was able to go to work. His fevers broke during the night. We have been making lots of hot tea at our house. I guess I could use an extra dose of compassion when it comes to caring for a sick husband. Pray for me:) I still love being a wife.

Faith Persle:)

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Blogger Miss Lady said...

It's amazing how God can change a persons desires. What more could you ask for? And who would have ever thought we would be related!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home