Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Yay!!! I am going to Campmeeting

All the reservations were confirmed and Mom and I are going to Campmeeting. This is a first in 4 years!! I am so excited and ready to go. I was able to get off work, we reserved sleeping arrangements and have a way to go. So whoever reads this and is going, i guess we will see you there!! The only thing is we are going from Wednesday to Friday so its a little shorter than we hoped, but at least we get to go.

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger Denna said...

You need to update real bad. I need to email you and don't have your address. Can you email me at
sheltietwo2001@yahoo.com
Thanks
Denna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home