Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hello There

Just thought I would give an update while I was able to go online. We are at my Aunt Kathryn's house for our annual (belated) seafood dinner. I ate not very much since I am not a seafood lover. But filled up on other things. My cousin Clifton and his wife were here, it has been a while since we have seen them, and their new little one is the cutest thing, truly.

Last night we were at Sis Dorothy's house and helped her with some things, I hope she is doing ok this evening.

Anyway, been a very busy day, with Laundry and other things to do, I am beat and ready to take a 8 hour nap when we get home.

All of you take care

Mrs. P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home