Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"Glowing Sunshine Juice"

Whew, ok this one is going to take some serious mind over matter to get down.
After my workout this morning I went to Publix and got some ginger root for a few of the recipes I want to try.
Well tonight we made the "juice" with the above title. David and I both are going to have to make ourselves drink it. We used a blender and it left lots of pulp behind I added water to thin it but it was still hard to drink. But my attitude on my journey is I can do anything and if that means drinking pulpy carrot juice then that's what I will do.
The original recipe says to juice the ingredients and if you have a juicer please use it.

1 grapefruit peeled
4 medium carrots peeled and chopped
1 inch of ginger root
1 navel orange

I want to try the glowing detox juice soon I will post when I make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home