Remade for home

A home blog transforming into a food blog, featuring copycat resturant food, along with some other food that I love to cook.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Trying to keep in touch

I know there are as many of you as me that like to read blogs it is better, way better than looking at some things on the internet, and makes us feel closer to those who's stories we read.

Well I am trying to make a concious effort to update more. At fellowship meeting, there were many that came up to me and commented on my blog or the pics that were on flos blog. Although I have not been much of a photographer in the past, I will try to include more pictures. We don't have internet at home but mom and flo are gracious enough to let us use theres when we need it, and Dorothy too. I now have a way of transporting pics from my puter to theirs, THANKS FLO. So hopefully when I find the time I can share a little with you.

Until next time.

3 Comments:

At 9:59 AM , Blogger BONNIE said...

I enjoy your updates although we do not always leave a comment we reading them. and yes we like to see pictures to!

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger AlabamaBrands said...

surely you have more wedding pictures... we haven't had our fill of those yet.

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

YEAH - for an update. You are welcome to use our internet.

Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home